From the fruits of cherries, you can make many useful preparations that on cold winter evenings will remind you of summer and enrich the body with vitamins.
In your own juice: a simple recipe for canned cherries
- cherry berries - 3 kg;
- granulated sugar - 0.5 kg.
Cherry according to this recipe is prepared without adding water, which increases the vitamin value of the workpiece.
- For preservation use cans of 500 ml and 1 liter, which are pre-washed with the addition of baking soda.
- The berries are sorted, removing the spoiled fruits, washed and the seeds are separated.
- Prepared cherries are placed in jars on a "coat hanger".
- Sugar is poured into each jar, at the rate of 4 tablespoons of sugar per liter serving.
- The billet is left for 15 minutes to let the berry let the juice.
- The bottom of a large pan is covered with a waffle napkin and cans are set by covering them with lids.
- Pour water into the pan so that it does not reach the top of the cans by 1-2 cm.
- The container is mounted on a stove, brought to a boil and sterilized for a quarter of an hour.
- Cans are rolled up and set upside down for self-sterilization.
- Ready cherry in its own juice is stored in a basement or a cool place.
It is convenient to sterilize a small number of cans of cherries in a slow cooker. The bottom of the bowl is pre-covered with a towel.
Drunk cherry: a recipe for cocktails and cakes
Cherry cooked according to this recipe is well stored, it is used to make delicious cakes and all kinds of cocktails.
- ripe berry - 1 kg;
- purified water - 750 ml;
- sugar - 500-700 g;
- cognac (liquor, rum, vodka) - 150 g;
- vinegar essence - ¼ cup;
- cloves, cinnamon - to taste.
For preservation, use large, ripe sweet cherries. The fruits are washed thoroughly, remove the seeds.
- Dry the prepared cherry with a paper towel.
- Boil syrup from sugar and water.
- Immerse the cherry in hot syrup, boil for 10 minutes.
- Separate the berries from the syrup and arrange them in washed cans.
- Add spices, cognac, vinegar essence to the syrup and mix well.
- Pour prepared cans with hot syrup.
- Roll up jars with lids, do not sterilize.
- Store the workpiece in a cool dark place.
Try to prepare according to this recipe not only cherries, but also plums, cherry plum. Such berries can become your culinary chip!
Canned Cherry Meat Sauce in a Multicooker
A good hostess preserves various sauces, ketchups for barbecue. Many cook the famous tkemali from plums or cherry plum, but this recipe for an unusual cherry sauce is no worse. It is very simple to cook, it goes well with baked meat, chicken or duck. To store the workpiece using cans of small volume. Suitable containers for baby food.
- ripe cherries - 0.5 kg;
- wine vinegar (dark) - 50 ml;
- salt to taste;
- granulated sugar - 150 g (as much as possible);
- garlic - 2 heads;
- dry herbs (hops-suneli, Provencal herbs) - 25 g;
- Cayenne pepper - to taste (if you have children, you can omit).
- Wash and separate the cherries from the seeds, put in a multicooker bowl.
- Salt the berries, add granulated sugar, dried herbs and garlic.
- Place the bowl in the appliance and start the "Extinguishing" program.
- Cook for 30 minutes, pour vinegar at the end.
- Grind the finished cherry mousse with a hand blender.
- Turn on the appliance and cook the sauce for another 15 minutes. The finished sauce is similar in texture to sour cream or mayonnaise.
- Arrange the hot cherry sauce in pre-sterilized jars and roll up.
To give the sauce a more uniform consistency, it is rubbed through a sieve, and then boiled until the desired density. You can season the seasoning with starch (1 tbsp. Starch is bred in a small amount of sauce and added to the total mass).
Sugar-Free Cherry Preservation: A Diet Recipe
It often happens that there is a lack of sugar in the house, there are no people who want to go to the store, and a bucket, or even more cherries, falls into the mistress's house. A simple recipe will help you here, with which you can cook amazing preservation. In winter, it remains to open the jar and send the cherries to your favorite dessert, delicious fried pies or lace pancakes.
- Thoroughly prepare containers for cherries - rinse with soda, pour several times with cold water.
- Be sure to sterilize the container - put in the oven and turn on 120-150 degrees. Some housewives prefer a more laborious method - in boiling water.
- Pour clean washed fruits in a container, having previously disposed of the seeds (you can also with the seeds, but then there will be not enough juice, you will have to add boiled water), a little tamp with a spoon.
- Put the filled container on the oven grate, turn on the temperature regime of 120 degrees and sterilize for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the grate and seal the containers with cherries. Immediately after seaming, place the lids on a flat tabletop. Cooling should be slow, under an old blanket or blanket.
Felt Cherry Jam Recipe with Bone
The jam prepared according to this recipe is very fragrant, has an almond flavor. You can store jam with seeds for no more than a year, so you need to cook a small portion.
- felt cherry with pits - 1 kg;
- granulated sugar - 1-1.5 kg (depending on the sweetness of the cherry).
Step by step recipe:
- Cherry sorted, washed and dried.
- Prepared berries are placed in a basin, pouring sugar.
- Lay a layer of cherries, then a layer of sugar. Finish with a layer of sugar.
- The preparation is left for 12 hours so that the fruits are saturated with sugar and let the juice go.
- The basin is installed on the stove, the jam is brought to a boil, but not boiled.
- Next, leave the workpiece to cool for 12 hours.
- Then heated again and left. So do three times.
- The last time the jam is boiled for 10 minutes and laid out in sterile jars.
Fresh Canned Canned Sugar for Winter
Natural cherry is different from canned: it is more fragrant and healthy. To make such a blank for the winter is very simple. Seals are stored in half-liter jars in a cold cellar. The ingredients are mixed in a ratio of 1: 2
- fresh cherry;
- granulated sugar.
Step by step cooking:
- Wash ripe cherries, separate from the seeds and put in a saucepan.
- Pour the berries with sugar and leave overnight.
- Then set the pan of cherries in a water bath and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Pre-packaged in sterilized jars, tighten the lids.
This cherry is used to make compotes, added to tea, pies and pies.
Canned Cherry Jam Confiture
To prepare this jam, use ripe fruits of sweet and sour cherries. You can store the workpiece at room temperature or in the cellar. Thick jam is used as a filling for pies, pies, rolls.
- ripe pitted cherries - 1 kg;
- gelatin (confiture) - 1 pack;
- granulated sugar - 500 g.
How to cook thick jam:
- Grind the prepared berries with a meat grinder or food processor.
- Put the mashed cherries in the pan.
- Add pre-diluted gelatin (confiture).
- The mixture is brought to a boil, but not boiled.
- Sugar is added in portions, constantly stirring the mixture.
- When all the sugar has been added, bring the jam to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour the finished jam into sterile jars and seal.
At the end of cooking, add a few drops of brandy, a pinch of cinnamon and chopped toasted almonds to the cherry jam. This will give the finished dish an exquisite taste and aroma.
Leaves of cherry for tea for the winter: a simple recipe for a tasty drink
Cherry leaves are a source of vitamin C, they are used in cooking and traditional medicine. Tea made from dry raw materials enhances immunity, tones and nourishes the body with vitamins.
You can prepare raw materials for a healthy drink in advance.
You need to collect young cherry leaves: they are more delicate and fragrant, contain the maximum amount of nutrients.
Raw materials are washed and dried in the open air, away from direct sunlight.
Tea with kidney stones
- 1 tbsp. l dry cherry leaves;
- 1 cup boiling water.
- Dry chopped leaves pour a glass of boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
- The infusion is filtered and drunk throughout the day.
Broth for immunity
- dry, chopped cherry leaves - 30 g;
- loose leaf tea (green) - 1 tbsp. l .;
- fruit syrup (berry) - 2 tsp;
How to cook:
- Pour boiling water over the teapot and warm it up.
- Pour all the components and pour boiling water.
- Infuse the drink for a quarter of an hour, after which add the rosehip syrup and lemon.
It is not recommended to use decoctions of dried cherry leaves under reduced pressure.
Cherry Jam (video)
When preserving cherries, do not be afraid of experiments! Combining various additives with classic recipes, you can get exquisite workpieces that will surprise not only home but also guests.