Canned cucumbers, tomatoes, fruits, berries have long become commonplace for housewives in the harvesting season. That little is known about canned potatoes. Why send potatoes to jars? This is a good quick lunch at work, an excellent breakfast for the driver on a long flight, a wonderful dinner for a tired student after classes. It is also worth using such recipes if the potatoes are poorly stored in the winter, because conservation is the only way to preserve the crop.
Preserved Potato Recipe
The easiest potato recipe in jars. With proper storage (in a cold place) it can stand until a new crop. You can use it as a side dish for meat, or you can cook a simple tasty salad by combining it with corn or peas, chopped ham, onion and mayonnaise dressing.
- 35 g of sugar and salt;
- 3 kg of potatoes;
- 30 ml of vinegar;
- 450 ml of vegetable oil;
- 530 g of onions.
- Put the onion in a thick-walled pan and fry it in vegetable oil, adding sugar, vinegar and salt.
- Cut potatoes (peeled) into small cubes, add to the pan and cook, not forgetting to stir, 1 hour. Reduce the fire to a minimum.
- Put the potatoes in the prepared jars, send sterilized for a quarter of an hour.
Cork jars with potatoes, wrapping is not necessary.
Harvesting with canned potatoes "Borsch in five minutes"
Often you want to pamper your home with a delicious dish in the evening, but there is no time and energy for this after a tiring day? A tasty preparation for borsch will come to the rescue, with the help of which a hot dish will be ready in a few minutes. Put the potato preparation in the pan, a little greens and garlic, smoked or boiled leg, add water, boil and serve with sour cream.
- 1.6 kg of potatoes;
- 200 g of sugar;
- 800 g of cabbage;
- 450 g of onions and beets;
- 230 g of red bell pepper;
- 500 g of tomatoes;
- 430 g carrots;
- 240 ml of vegetable oil;
- 150 g of salt;
- 45 ml of table vinegar.
- In a large container for stewing vegetables, slightly fry the onion sliced in half rings in vegetable oil.
- Chop the beets, carrots, send also to the pan.
- Grind peeled potatoes in beautiful cubes, cut the peppers into cubes, turn the tomatoes into mashed potatoes with a blender, and chop the cabbage.
- Send vegetables to the pan 6 minutes after carrots and beets, add sugar, salt, pour vinegar.
- Simmer refueling an hour and a quarter. Arrange in sterile containers of glass, cork, wrap upside down and wrap in a warm blanket or blanket.
Canned Potato and Vegetable Vinaigrette Recipe
The guests came, everything is on the table, but forgot to make a salad? It doesn’t matter, you can take a wonderful vinaigrette in the basement, put it out of a jar (draining the liquid), place it nicely on a dish, pour oil, decorate and serve immediately. It can not be? An excellent recipe will help you prepare for unforeseen situations.
- 300 g sauerkraut;
- 380 g of potatoes;
- 200 g of onions;
- 270 g carrots;
- 400 g of beets;
- 1 liter of water;
- 30 g of salt.
- Boiled beets and carrots in separate containers. After cooking, cool in cold water. Cut in equal cubes.
- Cut potatoes (peeled) into cubes, rinse several times to remove starch with cold water, send in a colander or strainer and blanch for five minutes.
- Combine all the vegetables in a large bowl, not forgetting to add the onion (diced).
- Arrange in clean jars. Boil the brine and, immediately removing from the stove, pour the vegetables.
- Sterilize vinaigrette with weak boiling water (0.5 L - 20 min., 1 L - 30).
Canned Potato and Eggplant Recipe
Canning with eggplant for the winter is a great way for blue lovers to keep their beloved vegetable almost until spring. And if you add a very unusual ingredient there - potatoes, then you can guarantee that before the new year only stewed fruit and jam will remain in the basement. Doubt it? Make delicious potatoes with eggplant in tomato sauce and see for yourself!
- 20 g of flour;
- 15 g of greens;
- 18 g of salt;
- 30 g of sugar;
- 400 g of tomatoes;
- 100 onions;
- 400 g eggplant;
- 250 g of potatoes.
- Cut the eggplant into circles (no more than 2 cm thick), sprinkle with salt and flour on both sides and fry in vegetable oil.
- Fry chopped onions until golden.
- Cut the potatoes into bars (not thicker than 1 cm), put in salt water after thorough washing. Salt water will keep it from darkening.
- Rub the tomatoes with a blender into a homogeneous paste. Add spices and send to a high heat to make the mass boil.
- Put vegetables in a glass container (you can layer, mix), greens. Pour boiling tomato sauce.
- Send to a large wide tank to be sterilized. For 0.5l cans this will take one and a half hours, for liter - 2 hours.
You can take any greens for harvesting any you like.
One-two-and-ready side dish: a quick recipe with canned potatoes
Canned potatoes in a jar with vegetables is an excellent and economical dish. You can serve in a cold form, or you can warm it up - that's how anyone likes it.
The number of ingredients is designed for 8 half-liter cans.
- chili pepper, parsley, herbs;
- 500 ml of vegetable oil;
- 50 ml of vinegar;
- 45 g of sugar and coarse salt;
- 1.55 kg of tomatoes;
- 300 g of onions;
- 500 g sweet Bulgarian pepper;
- 480 g of beets;
- 520 g of carrots;
- 1.6 kg of potatoes (late varieties).
- Grated peeled carrots, beets and potatoes (necessarily with large holes).
- Pass the tomatoes through a meat grinder, onion, herbs, pepper finely chopped.
- In a wide cooking pot, stew the onions until transparent, put carrots, beets, boil for 15 minutes.
- Pour in the tomato mass, add herbs, pepper, spices, vinegar. Cook, stirring regularly, 25 minutes.
- Send potatoes to other vegetables and boil for 45 minutes.
- Put in prepared jars of glass, seal immediately and send for cooling under a warm blanket.
Canned potato soup: a hearty and simple recipe
It is rarely possible to meet a hostess in whose arsenal there are no branded recipes lecho. Seasoning came to us from Abkhazia, the shepherds of this country prepared it for themselves from several ingredients - tomatoes, a mixture of peppers and onions. Now there are many recipes, sometimes canned from the most unthinkable components. Potato treat belongs to such unusual original seasonings.
- 900 g carrots;
- 700 g of sweet pepper;
- 1 kg 800 g of potatoes;
- 800 g of onion;
- 950 g of tomatoes;
- 320 ml of vegetable oil;
- 45 grams of sugar;
- 40 g of salt;
- 95 ml of vinegar.
- Cut vegetables into small cubes (previously washed and peeled).
- Send for an hour to stew in a thick-walled pan, pour in pre-vegetable oil and pour in spices. It is best to simmer with an oven, but if not possible, then simply on the stove.
- Remove lecho with potatoes, pour vinegar, mix well, put into jars.
- Roll up, put down the covers and cover until completely cooled with a blanket or blanket.
Preserved Potato Recipe with Green Peas: Olivier in a Jar
Unbelievable, but you can even stock up on blanks with which the traditional salad for the New Year will be ready in almost seconds. Just have to put the contents of the jar in a beautiful salad bowl, season with mayonnaise and send to the table! Preservation will come in handy when there is a student in the house - after classes he will be able to indulge in a delicious mom’s salad.
- 200 g peas (green young);
- 250 g of potatoes;
- 80 g of onions;
- 100 g of potatoes;
- 15 g of sugar sand;
- 20 g of salt;
- 240 ml of water;
- 20 ml of vinegar.
- Cut potatoes into cubes, pre-peel. Flush in boiling water for 45-60 seconds (it’s convenient to use a colander for this).
- Peel the carrots, cut them into cubes, like potatoes. Chop onion, as for a salad.
- In clean jars send hot potatoes, carrot and onion cubes.
- Boil water with marinade ingredients (pour vinegar directly into a jar) and pour vegetables.
- Sterilize a 1 L container for a quarter of an hour with a slight boil.
- Be sure to seal with a tin lid.
- Keep the workpiece in the cold for no more than 3 months.
Potato with mushrooms in a jar - easy!
Winter is a season when not only on the street, but also in the house is too lazy to do something. The category of cases that you want, but there is no way to postpone to "later", includes cooking. A wonderful harvest with mushrooms and potatoes will reduce the time at the stove by several times, because it’s enough to send the products from the jar into a frying pan, pour sour cream, boil for a few minutes and enjoy a delicious dish, remembering the summer.
- 300 g of potatoes;
- 280 g of mushrooms;
- 25 g of salt;
- 30 ml of vinegar;
- 10 g of pepper (ground black).
- Peel the potatoes and cut into long thin slices. Rinse several times and fry in hot oil.
- Rinse the mushrooms, boil for half an hour and add to the potatoes. Cook under the lid for a quarter of an hour, salted and pepper.
- Put hot potatoes and mushrooms in a clean container of glass, pour vinegar and oil from a frying pan.
- Sterilize the container with preservation for several minutes (10-12), immediately seal with a tin cover, check the quality of the capping and send it to cool, putting it upside down on a flat surface.
Corn Potatoes - Canned Salad Ingredients
You can stock up on ingredients for your favorite crab salad in advance. Such conservation will become a lifesaver when unexpected guests arrive. No one will even guess that the dish is prepared using a simple preparation.
- 380 g of corn grains (better than milk maturity);
- 300 g of potatoes;
- 18 g of sugar sand;
- 270 ml of water;
- 26 g of salt;
- 30 g of vegetable oil;
- 23 ml of vinegar.
- Corn kernels put in slightly salted water and boil for 35-40 minutes with a weak boil. Drain the liquid using a colander.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into medium-sized cubes. Put in a colander and lower in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- In a jar, put layers of corn and potatoes, shaking, so that the ingredients fit tightly.
- Boil the marinade, after boiling immediately pour the contents of the cans.
- Sterilization is required - at least a quarter of an hour. It is better to do this in a wide shallow pan, putting a kitchen towel or a special lattice stand on the bottom.
- Cork, rotate the caps around the axis, checking the quality of corking.
Cool the workpiece upside down, under a blanket or blanket.
Vinigret for the winter (video)
Such simple and uncomplicated recipes will help surprise guests, because hardly any of them have tried such an unusual preservation. It is worth preparing a salad with potatoes for the winter to make sure that this vegetable feels great in jars. Undoubtedly, every year there will be more and more recipes, because our housewives do not like to stop. Of course, jam or potato jam is unlikely to appear, but we will look forward to new salads or marinades!