Modern supermarkets have a rich assortment of natural juices, but many housewives prefer to preserve this healthy drink on their own. Homemade juice differs from the store’s taste, in addition, there is the opportunity to experiment, create your own unique bouquet of fruit aromas. You can easily create a product for children, for the whole family, a healing drink - you just need to use the help of a juicer or buy a juice evaporator.
Natural apple drink: recipe with a juicer
Tasty and healthy juice, which is preferred by both children and adults, is made from apples of different varieties. This juicy fruit has a special aroma and taste, different varieties give different notes to the finished product. Mistresses believe that the most delicious are drinks prepared using a juicer.
Should be prepared:
- any kind of apples;
- granulated sugar.
- Apples are washed, sorted, peeled.
- Cut into slices, squeeze juice using a juicer.
- Sugar is added to taste, mixed.
- Put on fire, bring to a boil.
- Pour the drink into clean sterile glass containers, roll up the lids.
- Wrap up to cool.
- Store in a cool place.
If apples of sweet grades are taken, then sugar can not be added. You should not add granulated sugar to the product that will be consumed by patients with diabetes mellitus and children prone to allergic reactions.
Unclarified apple juice
Many people prefer un clarified juice with pulp as a vitamin drink made at home. This drink is considered to be "homemade", reminds grandmothers of "delicious".
This preservation is prepared from the following products:
- a kilogram of peeled apples;
- litere of water;
- 400 g of sugar.
- Prepared apples are cut into slices, put in enameled dishes.
- Pour fruit slices with 500 ml of water, bring to a boil, boil for a quarter of an hour.
- Applesauce is passed twice through a fine grinder of a meat grinder.
- Syrup is boiled from the remaining water and sugar, after boiling with syrup, pour the mashed potatoes, mix, wait for the boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes, remove from heat.
- Rub the pulp twice through a sieve, bring to a boil.
- Boiling juice is poured into sterile jars, rolled up.
Such conservation is cooled at a natural temperature during the day. This recipe is preferred by housewives who do not use juicers, ignore the juice evaporator, and prefer cooking in the old way.
Assorted apples and berries
Those housewives who have at hand not only apples in the garden, but also berries, can use them in order to prepare an aromatic assorted drink for the winter.
For this recipe should be prepared:
- 300 ml of apple juice puree, passed through a fine sieve in a meat grinder;
- 250 ml of currant juice puree, passed through a fine sieve in a meat grinder;
- 200 ml of juice from chokeberry, passed through a fine sieve;
- glass of water;
- a glass of sugar.
Preservation is done in the following way:
- Stir together three types of juice, puree, placed in an enamel container.
- Mix sugar with water, bring to a boil.
- Add hot syrup to fruit and berry assortment, mix, bring to a boil.
- Strain the liquid through 3 layers of gauze, boil.
- Pour into prepared warmed cans.
- Sterilize the container by exposure to high temperatures for 20 minutes.
- After the time has expired, seal, flip, leave to cool.
This drink is not considered clarified, but the pulp is also not present in it. Cooks recommend mashed apples and berries also to boil and cork, and in winter to use as a filling for pies.
Useful and tasty at the same time is considered juice from peaches or apricots. Nutritionists recommend using it as a vitamin drink for children; the benefits of the product are also known for older people to strengthen heart function.
- 12 kg ripe peaches or apricots;
- 12 kg of sugar.
- Fruits are sorted, thoroughly cleaned and washed.
- Remove the bones, cut into slices.
- Pour the prepared fruit with a small amount of water, mix, heat to a boil.
- Boil until soft, grind using a blender or mixer into a homogeneous mass.
- Sugar is added, the mass is kept on low heat until it is completely dissolved.
- Pour juice into prepared glass containers, roll up and turn over to cool.
Fruits can be taken in different proportions: use only peaches or apricots alone, or mix.
Therapeutic canned juice
When preparing dessert drinks for the winter, do not forget about the medicines donated to us by Mother Nature. Grandmothers have long been engaged in the conservation of sea buckthorn juice. For therapeutic purposes, canned juice and celandine. This royal grass is successfully used to treat many diseases.
The product is prepared from:
- fresh juicy grass celandine;
- 250 ml of vodka.
- Freshly picked grass is thoroughly washed, cut into small pieces, and ground using a meat grinder.
- Squeeze through sterile cheesecloth.
- It is kept in the refrigerator under a tightly closed lid for a day.
- Drain from the precipitate and mix with vodka in a ratio of 1: 2 (250 ml of vodka per half liter of juice).
You can treat this place with warts, herpes. It should be taken orally for diseases of the liver and gall bladder. Do not forget that the grass of the celandine is poisonous, because improper use of juice or its overdose can harm the body.
Ruby pomegranate juice at home
Useful and at the same time medicinal is considered a drink made from pomegranate fruits. It is especially useful for anemia, anemia. For the treatment of an adult body, weakened by the disease, it is better to use pomegranate wine, and for kids take pomegranate juice. Drink this juice carefully, since the acids in it can have a negative effect on the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestines.
- some ripe pomegranates with sweet berries;
- The pomegranate skin is incised in several places.
- The grains are separated from the fruits.
- Using a juicer, squeeze the juice from the grains.
- Dilute it with water in a ratio of 2: 1.
- Bring the liquid to a boil, pour into sterile containers, roll up.
If pomegranate varieties come across acidic, then a little sugar should be added, since tart and sour juice can harm the digestive tract.
Perfect wine - fast, easy, delicious
Often, a plentiful harvest of apples leads the hosts to a complete stupor, because the shelves are filled with jams and compotes, and there are still quite a lot of baskets with useful and juicy gifts of nature. You can deal with them quite unusual - prepare an amazing wine that will certainly amaze guests, because there is almost no time to soak up a hoppy aromatic drink, and the result will inspire new culinary exploits!
- 10 kg of apples (exempted from seed boxes and peel);
- 2 kg of sugar cane sand;
- two large handfuls of sour raisins.
- Grind apples (it is better not to use a blender, but take a meat grinder), mix with the rest of the ingredients and send to a large glass jar.
- Carefully pull the sterile rubber mitten over the neck, strengthen it with tape or thin rubber.
- Take the container to a cool basement.
- After a few weeks, drain the clear aromatic liquid, pour into a clean dish, after dissolving some more sugar sand.
- Pour a quarter cup of strong homemade vodka into the sweet liquid.
- Awesome wine is ready for tasting, and even strict critics will not distinguish it from what has been aged in the cellar for years.
How to preserve apple juice for the winter (video)
The taste of homemade juices is not inferior to products from a supermarket. The amount of vitamins and minerals preserved in them allows you to maintain immunity in good shape throughout the long winter.